Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

The time Changed

November is upon us and the time change draws the line for the change in the season 

I didn't think October would be so busy but it seems that there was a ton of little things that needed to be done to get ready for the cold stormy winter before us.

One weekend Daughter #4 left her four kids while they attended a funeral. The twin boys age 14 mowed the pasture for us, yea one less thing for me to do, and the girls 12 and 10 did a little sewing with me trying to supervise both activities.  The 12 year old made a dress for her stuffed rabbit, she did all of it except the collar and I helped her with that,  and the 10 year old got one cut out, her attention span isn't quite as long.


Another weekend Daughter #2 brought a load of apples and we did 90-1/2 gallons of apple juice. I was so tired but it was good to get it done and it sure beats store bought apple juice by a mile.

Another weekend my husband and I moved the wood pile from the pasture to under the barn so that it would be out of the weather and we would have dry wood for the winter. We just used the loader and dumped it in there and planned on stacking it later. One of the son in laws stacked it for us, yea one more thing I don't have to do.
 
I am so excited, I got the coolest iron, I told my husband it was a present from him for our anniversary coming up.  😉 (Hey, he is good with that, saves him from having to think of something. So I did him a favor😁) It is a cordless Panasonic 360 and it is teal of course(they have other colors blue, red, champagne, rose gold). Barb of Bejeweled quilts and I have been on a teal kick for our sewing room accessories. My old iron was a Rowenta and I loved it but you can see from the picture that it is well used. I took a picture of the side of the box so you could see all the features. I was able to purchase it through one of my wholesalers and can order one for anyone that is interested, they are on sale. 





360 Degree Multi-Directional Cordless Steam Iron with Ceramic Sole Plate Cordless design allows for free movement and no cord snags. Curved, high-quality Ceramic-coated soleplate with durable, non-stick surface effectively distributes heat and glides smoothly over fabrics. 360-degree multi-directional capability for smooth ironing in any direction. Vertical steam feature de-wrinkles hanging garments. Power 1500W Detachable water tank for easy-filling. Power base features retractable cord reel and heat-resistant carrying case. Limited 1 year warranty.
I can also get this iron. It is cordless but more of your traditional style instead of a 360.

For smooth wrinkle-free ironing. Cordless convenience with a sleek ergonomic design. Includes a detachable water tank charging base with retractable cord auto shut off after 10 minutes anti drip system spray mist vertical steam electronic temp control and a heat resistance carrying case. 120V 60Hz with a power rating of 12.5 amps - 1500 Watts which gives you an ironing temp of 248 392 degrees.

These are not listed on the store site but if you are interested leave me a comment and I will get back to you. 

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. 

It is back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to the dark drive home.

Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there to enjoy the apple juice....lots of fun things going on over there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.