Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Little white dresses..


Daughter #2 here with an update on the fun project I'm working on. My daughter just turned 8. I'm making her a white dress for church. So far I've got the front panels and back panels sewn together. I did a fitting on her before sewing the side seams. It's a good thing I did, she is a skinny little thing and so I take in the sides as I see those seems. 
I bought some embleshments for the dress.
Here is a peek at the progress so far.... 
I have it on a dress form that is meant for women sizes but it still gives you an idea of what it looks like so far. It has a high/low hem, there will be sleeves and a ribbon that ties in the back. It will also need to be lined, the fabric is a little to thin. 

Have a wonderful day. Happy sewing. ๐Ÿงต

Christine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the spelling and grammar errors. I posted using my phone and it thinks it's smarter and autocorrects everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely white dress for a young girl. You are a great seamstress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It has been a fun project. My daughter is thrilled with her new dress.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It has been a fun project. My daughter is thrilled with her new dress.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.