Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Joining the inchworm team....

Happy November! 
Wow has the year flown by or what. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. The holidays are so fun and full of joy and lots of things. It's such a great time of year.

Well some inchworm fabric news....I (Christine) Daughter #2 will be joining the inchworm fabrics team. I'll be helping mom out with keeping you all up to date on the wonderful things happening in our neck of the woods. 

We just got in a brand new sewing machine. The EVER SEWN 30. It's wonderful. It is a quiet machine with over 300 different stitches. It is a teal green color, which is such a happy color. As you all may know my mom and her sister Barb are all about Teal green right now so this little guy fits right in.😉

It comes with the table attachment, a dust cover is included, along with 7 different feet.

It is a super fun machine to use. There is a needle threader, a thread cutter. Lots of embroidery stiches. It comes with a walking foot (not shown above). I've been having so much fun sewing on this new machine. 
So if you are in the market for a new machine that is an all purpose machine this may be the one for you. The EVER SEWN 30. It's such an easy machine to use and you can program your favorite stitches.
I am not only a quilter but I enjoy sewing apparel, so this machine fits my needs perfectly because I can do both, which makes me happy. 😃

I'm looking forward to showing you all the fun things I get to sew on the little beauty. I'm also excited to be working more with my mom and her store. I always love seeing the new fabric, patterns, and other goodies that come in. 

Well I better get to sewing!! 
Have a beautiful fall day where ever you may be today. 

Happy sewing Y'all!!
Christine 😆


3 comments:

  1. Welcome Christine. What a beautiful new machine. Lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your machine.....I love the color (I know, surprise)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first project I'm going to make using this new machine will be a dress for my daughter. I got everything cut out yesterday. Hopefully today I'll be sewing things together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.