Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Check out this Christmas fabric!!!!
It's called Christmas Adventure.
Oh it is so adorable and fun. It's got a camp trailer and all the Christmas Bling on it. It will make such a nice quilt for a cabin or just for snuggling on the couch watching all those wonderful holiday shows.
Right now it is available in the store so hop on over to Inchwormfabrics and grab a bundle and have some fun sewing.
I can't wait to get my Christmas quilts done this year. I've started making Christmas quilts for my siblings and my siblings-in-law for Christmas (spoiler alert...now they know what's coming in the mail this Christmas)…oops. 
Well it has been fun to make these quilts. They are not fancy or complicated, just simple patterns that can be put together in a weekend. When they are done they sure are nice and cozy. I love making simple easy quilts, they are fun and relaxing to make.

'Til next time. 
Happy sewing
Christine 😀 





1 comment:

  1. I almost purchased this bundle but my eye was caught by the batiks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.