Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lemon Cheesecake anyone???

 

I watched Cook's Country make this cheesecake a million times.... it was killing me so I naturally had to make one for myself.... oh, it is Divine... you need to try this recipe. Simply YUMMY!!! Mine does not look as good as theirs... but it was good!
 
 



 When I did the caramel apples someone mentioned the Carmel sheets so I went to the store and found them. WOW!!!! Can I say easy!!!





So if you want a caramel apple quick that is pretty good, you should try these. I ended-up using two pieces per apple because the apples were so darn huge.








I love food and this time of the year--- oh there are so many yummy things to eat.... I will have to double my running time.... oh, well what is sleep anyway when you can eat all of this great, fabulous, wonderful, delightful, healthy (right who am I kidding) foods.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I am coming to your house for Thanksgiving...I am dying over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to try that lemon cheesecake. I love Cooks Country!!

    We always had the caramel Wrapples when our kids were little and then I couldn't find them. They are such a great idea and I am glad to see them back again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.