Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Animal Applique Baskets and Wall Hangings

These cute little animals are so much fun to make (okay I must tell the truth- they are fun, but I'd rather piece something). They are super cute. I'm working on a project for my Sister's kids for Christmas. These were featured in the Hancock's flier a month or so ago and are made out of fleece. It's a McCall's pattern.

M6624

So this is what I have done so far... I've bought the fleece (forgot pink- was not going back so I used a piece I had and now that I look at the pictures-- I really do not like- might be making a trip back) and canvas and I've cut out a couple baskets and here are the animals so far. I need to get to work as these will need to go in the mail or make the trek for Thanksgiving.



 
Yes, you are right I did not take the time to use interfacing.... caught me- but I figure the fleece is think enough why waste it? I did do the interfacing for the bag structure-- not that lazy....

2 comments:

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.