Pages

Monday, January 9, 2023

Stitch n the ditch

I'm practicing quilting on my domestic machine. I have a EverSewn sparrow30s. I have been sewing a lot of quilt tops and making other small items with this machine, since I got it. I have just started doing a little quilting. I love the walking foot which makes quilting in the ditch fairly easy. So far I have quilted one baby quilt, three throw size quilts and I'm almost finished with my fourth throw size quilt. 
My lovely Aunt Barbara gave me a pair of quilting gloves. They help with this process so much. The gloves definitely relieve the strain on my hands and wrists that I was experiencing. 

Here's a picture of my nice gloves, machine and the fourth quilt.
I am definitely loving my machine. It is smooth and has so many cool options. I look forward to learning more of them this year.

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I never quilt without my gloves. They make controlling the quilt so much easier. Clearly, your Aunt Barbara is a smart lady. But then I think I know that lovely soul.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.