Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

August came and went in a flash.

August wasn't as hot as July

Not much sewing going on here. I spent most of my free time this summer fixing our 24ft Nomad travel trailer. It had a few leaks over the winter so we redid windows and seams. I removed all the wallpaper and painted the walls and I laid down a new floor. I was going to really glamp it up but ended up buying a 5th wheel at an auction that is a couple of feet longer and has more room so this one is up for sale.

I am sad to sell this trailer, we have had some fun times and I have invested a lot of time fixing it up. Time for someone else to enjoy it.

 





It is amazing what 2 more feet can do and a couple of years newer. The 5th wheel needed a little TLC so we spent most of August working on it so that we could go camping at Wallowa Lake in Oregon over the Labor Day weekend. It was well worth the effort. The bed is much larger and the bathroom has room to move around in. I have closets bigger than the other one.

Hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day. I sure need  3 days of relaxing, my knees were killing me but are much better after not doing much all weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I've never traveled in an RV, but I think it would be fun. Maybe we'll rent one someday, to test the waters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.