Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Autumn Star

I am a little behind on my farm girl blocks. I had family in town for a visit so my project got put aside for the week. But I did manage to get the Autumn Star block sewn, and the canning jars blocks cut out. Here is a picture of the Autumn Star blocks.

You will have to stay tuned for the canning jar blocks. I plan to get back to sewing this week.

Don't forget to comment on the previous post about which blocks you liked of mine or blocks you like from the Farm Girl Vintage book for the giveaway that mom is having this month. She will be giving away a fat quarter bundle from Riley Blake of Lori Holt's Calico Days fabric line.

I originally was going to use the Calico Days fabric I have for these blocks, but I decided they were too pretty to cut into...my blocks have been made using up scraps. I plan on hording my Calico Days fabric a little longer before I decide how I want to use it. Less scraps...more stash...my version of spring cleaning!

Bev

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful things you have here.
    The pictures are really beautiful !!!!
    Snowy greetings
    Antje

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.