Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Nine Patch Heart Block

 
You can find this block and the free instructions at McCalls Quilting. A few years ago I made a number of these for mug rugs.

A day without quilting is like a day without sunshine. No quilting at this house, no sunshine either, I have been busy babysitting 3 kids while my daughter was having her 3rd. I am home for the evening and for Sunday while her husband is there to take care of them and I will go back for a couple of days to help out. Just needed to sleep in my own bed tonight.  I took pictures but I am not exactly sure how to download the pictures off my phone. I guess I need to figure it out before I get to many and lose all of them.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your daughter! Hope everything went well:):)

    Hope you get to sew that super cute heart block soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats to you and your daughter. I'm glad they had you to watch the kiddos. Yes, it is good to sleep in your own bed.

    I like the heart. Thanks for sharing and I totally agree with you. I've always said a day without quilting is like a day without sunshine. I heard that many, many years ago and it still applies to me and I guess a lot of others too. I hope you get some quilting time in along with the sunshine too. If you can't figure out how to download the pics, a quick way would be to send them to your email. You can put them on your computer that way too....have fun with the grandkids and the new baby. BTW, what did your daughter have, boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the block...

    Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby....

    Happy Birthday Jeanette, I hope your day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just email them and download them to the computer. I'm to lazy to figure it out

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.