Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

BREAKING NEWS

This site has been interrupted...........not with a news flash or anything else earth shattering but with......canning!!! I did so many pears last week, I don't care if I see another one for a very long time. The man of the house has done enough tomatoes to keep us for a good long time. I should be able to get back to sewing soon and I do plan on another giveaway. I need to mail 2 packages and I am behind 4 baby quilts and a wedding quilt and I sure would like to read a few blogs and see what every one is up to these days. One of the daughters is having a baby in the next couple of weeks and one of the daughter in laws is having a baby in December. Not to mention all the yard work that has been neglected. I guess I should put cleaning the spare room on there also, which got interrupted and I have never gotten back. So much to do and so little time to do it in. Hope things slow down soon.





6 comments:

  1. The canning looks great. Its a lot of work, but come winter its nice to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to get some pears from one of my sons who lives south of us...no pears can survive our cold; I've never done them, but it is the one canned fruit that we like best. Hope my counters soon look lke yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you have been busy....I am taking that one of the packages is mine.....all your canning looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great. We're in the same shoes - just not enough time

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.