Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Astor Manor Table Runner

This project is made with the Aster Manor Fabric. It is so nice in person. I am going to have to work on taking pictures. Usually, I am in a hurry to get the project done that I either forget or I hurry and snap the picture, wrap it and then give it away. I need to get them done sooner so I have time to take a nice picture for everyone.

Anyway this is a table runner-- double sided-- and I wanted to keep it. I made it for a friend for her birthday. Usually, I make their favorite cake or cookie or something, but this time, I wanted to be a true friend. She is working on losing weights, so I thought a treat would not be appropriate. She loved it!! Score one for me!





3 comments:

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.