Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

SPECIAL




Hey, do I have a hot deal for you. I ordered a bundle of batiks but this is what I got instead. Novelty prints from VIP. It was going to be to expensive to ship them back so I kept them and I am offering them for a price you can't beat, $3 a yard. Go to (click here) INCHWORM FABRICS in featured items and you will see what I just got.

I also ordered some more precuts from Moda, and they are usually slow to send, so I figured it would be next month before I saw them. So of course I wasn't planning on them showing up and what appears at my door, you guessed, the Moda precuts. So if you are into precuts there are some new ones on the store site.

I sure hope you take a minute to go to the store and look. Thanks for stopping by.


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette,

    I was looking forward to the Batiks. You should send the others back as it was the company's mistake that they sent the wrong fabrics. The mistake was not yours. They should without any problem at all take the fabric back and pay for the freight. NOT YOU!!
    Good luck. Hugs, Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt, I wish I had started early like you and Margaret, I would be alot further along.

    The skirt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.