Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Dress


This is my project for the night, a blessing dress for the newest granddaughter. I used texture magic from superior threads. It was so fun to use. I took the texture magic sheet and a piece of the fabric and sewed a one inch grid and then all I did was steam it and the texture magic shrank up giving it a pin tuck look. I did that step on Saturday and let it dry. Very easy. Tonight, I just cut out my pattern pieces and sewed the dress together. I used the Heirloom Baby ensemble by Annie with a few changes of my own. I still have the hand work to do and then it will be ready for Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. The dress is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just gorgeous. I hope we see pictures of her in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that so much easier than smocking like we use to do. I really like the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.