Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Babies are coming soon!

I have been keeping busy doing my taxes. I think I just about have them done and something else pops up that I forgot, so back to the drawing board. I guess if I weren't so cheap I would just get someone else to do them. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment out of town so when I got home I didn't feel like doing taxes so I worked on this little flannel blanket for one of my daughters who is having her first child a boy. I also got fabric to do a little girl one because one of my other daughters is having her 3rd a girl after 2 boys. They both are due in March. I have a baby quilt for each but I love these double flannel blankets because they work so nice when the weather is to warm for a quilt but we still have cool nights here and need something. Has anyone seen those little snuggle blankets that look like a cocoon? I think I would like to try my hand at making one of those. There is such cute fabric out there for baby stuff and I have a lot more time on my hands than I did when I was having kids. Lots of fun stuff to make.




5 comments:

  1. I love the little giraffe parading across this quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    I have a swaddle blanket someone gave me, but it never worked. The blankets from the hospital are always the best to swaddle with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute quilt! Congrats on all of the babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is growing, but knowing you as I do there is always room for many more in your big loving heart. Congratulations. The quilt is precious. It will always be a treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.