Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

Pinwheels gone wild

Here's quilt number two that I quilted this weekend.
Pinwheels gone wild!

 
The focus fabric was a dinosaur print.
This was a custom quilt made for a friend.
When I say "pinwheels gone wild" I mean putting this one together was an adventure. I thought..."I got this I don't need a pattern it's pinwheels what could go wrong?"...
Well there ended up being a few roadblocks and stumbles in this adventure, but it turned out alright.
I learned a lot about quilting with this one. Pinwheels are fairly simple to construct but there is definitely a right and wrong way to put them together or things just don't line up right.
So after meandering through this adventure I'm ready for something new.
It always feels good to finish a project and to see the results.

Happy quilting ya'll!!😃

5 comments:

  1. You conquered the pinwheels and now on to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I found out the hard way how difficult pinwheels can be too. Who knew? It looks cute all sewn together now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of pinwheels but don't enjoy trying to get the centers to lie flat. The quilt you showed looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.