Pages

Monday, January 24, 2022

3 Yard Quilts

Amazingly fast and fun. My daughter in law gave me 3 different fabrics, a yard each and the book Quilts on the Double by Donna Robinson. I spent about 3 hours and had a throw size quilt top top. I tried two different patterns and both went together lickty split. It was so fun to finish one that fast. 

The first quilt I did was Broad Strokes using the fabric I received for Christmas. Loved the fabric and the pattern was simple but made for a nice looking throw.





 

 

The second one I did was Perfect Match and I used fabric from the Inchworm Store called Jasmine.
I think I may try some more of her books. You know what they say the fabric makes the pattern. I am sure I can find 3 yards that will look great. 

 

Have a great day,

Jeanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.