Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Suprise in the Mail



Did I make an order, I didn't, honest. Surprise it was my Ambassador box for the second half of the year. Oh it has some gorgeous Christmas fabric and some luscious purples. I can't wait for the new challenge projects. Right now I am working on my Island Batik Summer blog hop project using the Tide Pools Collection (Aug 29). I am calling it Seaside Arcade. Aren't those lovely fabrics for a Seaside quilt and the rest of the line is just as pretty. I am so excited to show everyone.


Peaches are early this year and our tree at our house in Mose Lake yielded 7 boxes. I talked 2 of the daughters into taking 2 boxes and you guessed I am doing the other 3 boxes when I get home after work.
Speaking of the house in Moses Lake. DH has been working hard at remodeling for the last year and he is almost done. We should be able to put it on the market soon and then he can start remodeling on the new home....ha.ha.. He just thought he could relax.


3 comments:

  1. The sad part about selling the house is that you will no longer have the peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peaches look great! Looking forward to your quilty creations! The box looks fabulous - love the turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our peaches were early this year too. It looks like you have been busy canning.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.