Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Beatle Bag

Wow is this a busy time of year or what?

I finished off all my presents and got the last of them sent on Thursday. I just have a few little things that I need to do for work.

I was at a Baazar earlier in the year and saw these bags called IN A PICKLE. They are such a clever bag. It is designed with clear zipper pouches that contain emergency stuff for when you are in a pickle. I thought that there had to be a pattern out there for something similar and guess what.......... I found something.... ya who........Have you seen these Beatle Bags by Abby Lane Quilts? I made one for Christmas for one of the daughter in laws (I can tell because I am pretty sure she doesn't read my blog, she is a non sewer and I would faint from shock if she did). It took me longer to make it than I really thought I had time for but it turned out great. Now to make one for myself but you know how that goes, it will just end up on my to do list. But then again the second time around would be a charm.






1 comment:

  1. I just love this bag, the fabrics are awesome. You did a fantastic job....I do hope you get to make yourself one soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.