Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Jam and Stars

So much to do and so little time to do it in. Here is one evenings blackberry and plum jam. I experimented and did a peach pineapple yesterday and it is so good, much better than just plan peach. Forgot to get a picture before I put them away. Along with 2 batches of bottled peaches.
 Here is my family quilt block. I was chosen for this month and I am so excited, doing the dance. I did the aqua one above and my mother did the red one below.  I really like the way this block turns out. You can find a very good  tutorial here Anyone Can Quilt.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great block!!!! The jam looks delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hanging my head in shame...I have not even started the block yet....but those two look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.