Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snowflakes and Stars

We've been busy crafting with the kids making snowflake ornaments out of beads and stars out of paper. Here are just a few of the snowflakes and stars. The kids had fun and I had fun (not sure John had any fun... crafting is really not his first choice) until the glitter somehow ended up all and I me ALL over the house. These are for their teachers and the people John and I work with. It's always fun to make something together and give away to those we care about. Now we are baking up a storm-- so far 20 loaves of friendship bread.... We've already eaten one which is not helping get it done.
Happy Holidays!!!
 
 






4 comments:

  1. The ornaments are so pretty. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Is there somewhen on the internet I can get the patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun to me...you are a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ornaments. Have fun. John will survive.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.