Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pattern........August is free shipping


Barb and I went to one of the local quilt stores while she was here and I found two very cute patterns for bags. I want to make this side pac sack by galloping pony studios. It looks really easy and is so cute. I have a thing for buying patterns for bags and then I never do them but I am going to do this one, really I am.

For the month of August shipping will be free for everything in the store for everyone in the United States and Canada, sorry about that, it is just to expensive to send it elsewhere. Just put free shipping in the discount/voucher box. If your order is fairly small and would fit in a flat rate envelope I might be able to do an order for those of you outside North America but email me first and I will weigh it and let you know.

Hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying summer. I can't believe it is the middle of August already. The fair is next week here and then school starts after that. Time sure flies and I don't feel like I get much done. Even with longer daylight hours, there still isn't enough time. How about you? Have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.