Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Great Weekend and Peacocks

Barb from bejeweled quilts, my sister dear, came to visit Friday and Saturday, we had a very good time, it has been 10 years since we were together. We decided we both were looking old but who looks older is debatable maybe it is Margaret ;), since she wasn't here for us to tease. We had fun playing with the grand kids, I shared since her boys are being really slow in getting married. I would put a picture of us on the blog but she threatened me with my life and I promised I wouldn't put one on here. We wanted to do a project but there just wasn't enough time for us to visit and play with kids and site see and sew. We went up to Grand Coulee Dam to the visitors center. I learned that it produces the most power in the United States and is the biggest dam in the US.


I just got this fabric in on Thursday and it is absolutely beautiful. There is an awesome pattern on the RJR site that I tried to load but was unsuccessful so just click here and it will take to you there. It is called Miladys Mural by Debbie Beaves.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.