Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

What to do with my weekend?

I am excited for Monday to come. I have new fabric coming and it is so springy, I can hardly wait. It is from Riley Blake and if you haven't seen their fabric you will have to go look or wait till it gets here, it is awesome.

I was trying to decide what I should work on this weekend. I really need to do some spring work in the flower beds. I just want to cry, I think I may have lost the 2 new roses that I planted last year. They were so pretty and smelled so good but the winter wasn't nice. It is hard to get up the desire to do anything when they just die. I also have two blessing outfits that I need to get done. I want to finish the paver quilt that I started in January, so many things come up that I need to do. I would really like to make the following skirt for one of my granddaughters birthday. I guess I will see how I feel in the morning.



4 comments:

  1. Is it sugar and spice?? I love that one!
    My flowers always die, don't know why I try. My daisies are coming up, so unless the snow we are supposed to get this weekend kills them they should be back. Sounds like you are busy. Good luck, hope you get it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses like to look dead then come back so there is hope. :) The skirt pattern looks very cute! I'd love to hear if you like it when you're done. I have fabrics picked out to make my daughter a skirt or dress but haven't found a pattern yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our winter was not kind this year either. I hope you have a productive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirts...sorry about the roses....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.