Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner

Well I have been busy making presents for the grand kids, but I am not going to post any pictures because they are for the daughters that read this blog and I want it to be a surprise.

I went and did a foolish thing, someone asked me if I wanted to have a table at a bazaar on the 18th, they really needed more people and I told her that I would call and let her know but now I feel like I should do it. It will be at a Senior Living home so that the residents can buy presents for their families because a lot of them don't get out. It is for a good cause. But now besides the grand kid presents, I need to be working on stuff for that. This is in addition to working full time.
Ahhhhhhhh the pressure. I must thrive on it because I do it to myself a lot.

Well to change the subject. I have Somoan Jelly Rolls in the store again. Unfortunately my source (Barb) has moved to Virginia, so these will be the last of them unless I can find a new source ;). So if you want one you will have to act fast because when they are gone, they are gone (and they are 15% off till the end of December).
The fabric you see in the picture is not necessarily what you will be getting but it will be pretty. You can click on the picture to take you to the order page.



4 comments:

  1. I was going to try to do one last week but backed out, too stressful. I have lots of bibs if you want me to send them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't know haw you so it. When I make something for the kids I can't wait to give it to them and they know it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is the story of my life! I'm always taking on too many projects.

    The jelly rolls sound awesome..I assume those are fat quarters. I've never heard them called that.

    BTW, thanks so much for commenting back in October. I've not been able to post much, but will be doing lots of posts this year.

    Donna @ DC's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.