Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well I made it Through Friday



Well I made it through Friday and Saturday and now it it Sunday. Back to work for me tomorrow.I got a little energetic on Friday I finished this diaper bag for one of my daughters who is expecting in March.















It didn't take to long to do, only 2 years. It has been cut out since she had her last child but I decided that I would finish up some old projects and I started with easy ones. Feels good to have one less item staring at me crying to be finished. Can't you hear them? I know I can especially when I start something new, they all start calling, calling, calling to be finished. Its Halloween early here, I don't need to go to a fright show.

3 comments:

  1. Monday morning and Carly and I are already trying to figure out how to go home. I so want to retire - 5 more years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics that you used in that great bag. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.