Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

September


September is here. The kids are back in school. The weather is getting cooler and the yard work and gardening is winding down. I love this time of year and the smell of fall. For Labor Day we went fishing on the Snake river but out of our whole crew only one person caught anything. I was hoping to catch a steel head or a salmon but no luck. I haven't caught anything all year, what a waste of a fishing license but then it may be because I don't go very often ;). I would rather be quilting and the boat only holds 4 and their is usually more people than spots in the boat. Boy do I have plenty of excuses.

Well so much for whining.

This is a perfect time to offer 10% off on your order for the whole month of September. We have added a few new items and are planning on adding a line each month. This month we will be getting Western fabric in, so check back next week to see what we have in the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.