Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Project Linus Quilt and Blanket





Here are 2 more for Project Linus, a fleece blanket and a quilt. The quilt is similar to one that I already did but if you notice the back is different. I had both of them ready to do but didn't get around to doing it. I just needed to finish the binding which I did this morning. I didn't have to go to work till 10 this morning so I decided that I had a little time to work on projects.

I still have a baby quilt for one of the new grandkids that I need to get finished but this contest has been keeping me preoccupied. It is next on my list. I am manning a booth at the fair for work for the next 3 days, so maybe I can get a few projects knocked out. Then on Saturday the girls and I are going to go pick peaches. I wish I could find some pears to pick. I am so lucky, this part of Washington has some of the best fruit in the country. Yummmmmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. Way cute. The fleece is also going to be so comfy. Definitely going to bring warmth and comfort to some lucky kid.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you have been busy! Lovely work!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette, I just love those fleece blankets, I want to learn to make them but have no fleece...but as soon as I return I am going to buy some and will have to know how to make them. It is adorable. Sorry I have not posted anything for you yet...been lazy...lazy...lazy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. No dust settles on you!! Ha! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.