Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My husband treated me well for Christmas...

Guess what I got for Christmas??? a new sewing machine a Husqvarna Viking EMERALD™ 203 – Embrace modern convenience---




Now it is confession time.. I do not know how to use it and I have not sown anything since the day before Christmas.... It is way more advanced than my three stitch Janome that has served me well for 8 years. Fortunately, my husband took care of that too.... I have been taking classes and I am so very excited. This machine can do a lot (not everything but more than what I had) and I love it!!! I learned some really neat stuff today that I always wondered how to do and I was going to use the machine tonight but I left it in the car and my husband left before I got it out (why he took my car and not the truck makes me wonder?) so I am blogging about it not quite the same as making something with it.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are just going to love your machine and great things are going to come from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb sent me over! That is awesome that you got a great machine for Christmas. Hope you are enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.