Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pillow

Another gift... this time a pillow... This one was a killer... it looked so cute and easy and I have been wanting to make it for a really long time, just never did and I needed a really nice thank you for a lady who watched my daughter for three months.. it was a mess but mostly because my sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was watching the baby so my wonderful neighbor helped us out and they were so very good to her. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Anyway, this little project is a combination of several different things... sticthing, buttons, machine quilting, applique... and I have to admit it took longer than I wanted it to, but it turned out oh so cute!! it has its flaws, but I did pick out several of the really big ones... anyway, I might have to make another one, I like it so much. It turned out to be the size of a regular pillow. Had I know I would have just boughten a pillow and put in it instead of making the pillow and stuffing it with polyfil....

The top....



The bottom....


The whole thing....


Don't you just love projects that turn out great!! and the fact it was not super easy makes a completed project even that much more gratifying or am I just crazy??

Happy Sewing....

6 comments:

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.