Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Bags....

More bags, but not any Halloween Bags... went to store to buy fabric and the line was longer than long and with three kids who have been officially uninvited to go shopping in tow... I was done waiting and put the fabric back and walked out of the store empty handed.....

I made these two bags instead.. the pink and black was first




and it was not quite tall enough so I made another the green one which is taller. I love them. It is corduroy, they turned out nice and now I do not want to use.. my daughter the bag lady wants them real bad... so the bag craze is still going strong here.




4 comments:

  1. These bag are sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!! You really have been sewing alot lately....you are amazing with work and children....do you sleep Jennifer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags and that blue/green fabric. Can you share where you got that? I know how it is to be bag addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've been to that looooong line store!!! The bags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.