Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

Wow 2013 seemed to have come and gone in a whirlwind. Where did the year go and what did I do with it? I will be a year older in January and that might explain why I can't remember what I did with it. As far as resoultions go, I won't remember so why make any.

How about a book review to start out the New Year?

Susan Taylor Propst, best-selling author of Beautiful Blooms and Another Season of Beautiful Blooms, presents a gorgeous new collection of nature-inspired appliqué designs. Discover a stunning array of practical items for gifts and home décor.

Choose from nine beautiful small projects--all celebrating nature--with appliqué designs ranging from daffodils and tulips to hostas and ivy.

Find step-by-step instructions showing how to make place mats, tote bags, carrying cases, a neck-roll pillow, an elegant swan wall hanging, and more.

Use hand or fusible appliqué; or, make the projects using theme prints or preprinted panels instead.

This book along with many others are new in my store and they are on sale.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannette, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,
      I did go to your blog and I love it. I am impressed with all the things you fix up and give a new life to. I will be stopping by often to see what new projects you are doing.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.