Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Elves a working!!



 This is the bed in the spare bedroom. You see 5 rows, for 5 of my seven children and their kids (22 grandkids). I have two of the kids stuff boxed up and ready to be sent. I need to get finished with 3more by Monday, and get them boxed up to send, that will leave 2 and hopefully they are coming to my house and picking up their gifts. I am getting close to being done with presents and need to do cards this weekend. I got the lights on the house today but no extension cord, I think their is a elf that keeps walking off with them. So fat lot of good it did for me to hang them, well Wally world here I come (on Monday).



A friend wants me to make about 4 of these for her for stocking stuffers.So quick and easy using Red Heart Sashay Yarn and there are lots of instructions on the internet how to do it. Sewing and quilting have taken a back seat to Christmas right now, and the rest can't be  put on my blog for now, otherwise the gifts wont be a surprise. ;)


3 comments:

  1. Oh you are one busy lady!

    We always have extension cords vanishing into thin air round here too...hmmm

    Have a Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely look like you are ready for Christmas. Great job! Love your bags too! And those scarves are so cute.

    I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why I only have 2 kids (no grandkids yet). I'm still stitching presents. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.