Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Block of the Month


The city quilters do a block a month and for this month we are doing the Jar Block. Very easy and so cute depending on what you put in the jar. Sorry my balance is off and I didn't take a very good picture. My jar has thread and thimbles in it. Barb my sister from Bejeweled Quilts said she found a whole bunch of thimbles while cleaning at her new home. I would love to see them but these will have to do for now. If you want to make the block here is the link to the instructions founds at AZPactch block of the month 2003 March. That website has tons of blocks in case you are looking for something and the instructions are pretty good.
Just a reminder Inchworm store is having a book sale and most of the books are $10 or less, so don't miss out.

Well have a great rest of the week. I am back to work tomorrow but it was nice to have today off. Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Cute block. I hope Barb shows her thimbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I haven't seen a jar block in a long time. It makes me want to make one again. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute block thanks for sharing the link I shall have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.