Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lillie's Classic Quilts in Independence Kansas

If you are ever in Kansas you should stop in at Lillie's Classic Quilts. Don't you just love a good local quilt store? My daughter in law took me to two while we were visiting for Thanksgiving. The first one was very small but I didn't have my camera but I made sure to bring it when we went to this one. They live in Oklahoma and I thought she was taking me to a shop called Kansas but it turns out she was taking me to Kansas to this shop. We had a lot of fun exploring all the unique things in their store. Here are a few of the pictures I took. I had to laugh, when I asked to take pictures they thought I was going to charge them for advertising. Nope its free just because......







2 comments:

  1. Fun Fun! Come visit me and I will take you to Lancaster County :)
    I am making that little house quilt by sweetwater right now. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...I love this shop, thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.