Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pillows

At church we had about 10 sewing machines and that many people or more making pillows. We started at 7pm with 2 people and everyone else showed up gradually and we finished about 8:30. So I would say there were probably 16 pillows made. I think I walked a 100 miles helping everyone. This was a mostly beginner project and because everyone showed up at different times we weren't able to just tell the directions once. I think all in all everyone had fun, hopefully they learned something, and the pillows turned out so cute. Here are some pictures, I do have more but they have people in them and I don't want to post them without permission. Some people left before I could get a picture of their pillow.


3 comments:

  1. Your pillows are just adorable. I am sure they did enjoy themselves, especially when they were able to leave with a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pillows! Sounds like a busy but fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like it was a lot of fun and you guys really made some adorable pillows.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.