Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Block Lotto



Our local quilt store has a block lotto each month, a few of which I have won and put pictures on here. This is April's block. I thought it was pretty and wanted to share with the rest of you. They are tulips. Reminds me of spring, I love tulips, especially red ones. For this lotto everyone gets a different color for the flowers and when we take them in they pin them up till the drawing. It already looks like a lovely flower bed. I would really love to win this one but that is usually not my luck. What is the saying "If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all."

I tried to scan the pattern to share but the file was to large to load. I tried it two different ways with no success. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know. I will try again.

5 comments:

  1. What a great block!!!! I can imagine what it looks like with lots of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Maybe you should shrink the pattern and give instructions on how much to make the scale bigger that is to the original scale when printing. I think tulips are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulips too. I think my luck is worse than yours

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.