Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where does the week go?

Some weeks go by so fast that I don't feel like I get anything accomplished. Thursday I went to one of my daughters and babysat her two little boys. Friday and Saturday my other daughter, her husband and their 3 little kids were here. Not much computer time or quilting while the grandkids are here but I sure enjoy them.

I did get this baby quilt done. I was practicing my swirls. Not the best but I am getting better. I will blame it on the machine I have to work with. HA what an excuse but the only one I have.

One of my daughters and I are going to do a Bazaar this weekend so I will be busy and probably won't have much computer time. Hope everyone has a great week and I will let you know how it goes.

Oh by the way if you haven't checked out Kona Bays 6 yard bolts, you should hop right over there, they have a very nice collection and you can order directly from them. Use the code 7242 and they will send you a free gift. It is really a good deal for their fabric and they have the nicest fabric.



3 comments:

  1. I just love doing swirls, don't you? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby quilt is so cute! and I like your new headliner!!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby quilt! Barb sent me over:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.