Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I can actually post tonight!!!!!!!!!


Hurrahhhhh.....I am able to post.
My internet connection has really been bad all summer which has caused me a lot of grief and almost no posting capabilities. I am on tonight for a change and I was also able to add some items to my store, can't sell it if no one can see it. I have more to add but it will have to wait till another night, it has taken me more than an hours to get 8 fabrics added and my frustration level is very high. But I wanted to announce that I am expanding my fabric to include flannels and just got this line in:

Heritage Flannel Studio Collection

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flannels. Love the prints. Good luck with the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to go and check out your store...sorry for the frustrations

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.