Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Project Linus additions


Well I have two more fleece blankets done. They aren't much but I am limited on the time I have available to work on projects. I guess I am like the little engine that could, I think I can, I think I can, make more blankets and hopefully some quilts.

This is a great contest it will end about the time that Conker Cancer is having their pillowcase drive in September. You should go to their site and see what the donation drive they have coming up. Also American Patchwork and Quilting is having one million pillowcase drive right now. http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, I will certainly check it out.

    Those are cute blankets and some little one will not even know the difference in amount of work involved...they will just know it is soft and cuddly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Thanks for posting the links.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.