Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Next Saturday?

These pears look so good:


but they didn't come from our pear tree, we have 2 lone pears:


I bought them at the Farmers market this morning and they will probably be ready next weekend. No quilting again, I think I am going to have withdrawals, don't know if I can handle 3 Saturdays in a row. It is like having a craving for chocolate and not a piece to be found in the house and it is to far to drive to town to get one. Well no quilting is like that. Remember that commercial, feet dont fail me now, well I think mine are getting ready to revolt and run away. So if you see two pass you running down the road.......................catch them and send them home.

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for the pears to come in to our local farm too. I just love canning them for the winter. It may be my favorite fruit when it is canned. Summer time is not the time for lots of quilting with all else going on in the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.