Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

New Additions

I went to Idaho last week for a new addition to the family. Isn't she cute. I spent a week and had fun with the older two kids. The drive was very long. 10 hours over and then 10 hours back. I am not as young as I used to be and boy did I feel it when I got out of the car.


But............I came home with an addition of my own.



I am now the proud owner of this internet store. Jennifer has to much to do with the new baby, full time job and two other kids, so she sent all the inventory home with me. Instead of it being in her spare bedroom it is now in my spare bedroom. These are the things I have unload but there are still boxes that need to be unloaded as soon as I have more shelves to put stuff on.

So that brings me to the good news for everyone else. In order to help Jennifer get her initial investment back, I am having a store wide sale. I am marking everything down to the bare bones. All fabric is $2.50 a 1/2 yard and all fat quarters will be $1.25. Plus free patterns, free honey buns and free shipping. So take a look
there is bound to be something you want or could use. It is all high quality quilt fabric.
Thanks for looking
Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh I remember those days of babies....I too used to jump in the car and cry with joy at the new grand child...will look at the store too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby! and beautiful fabric. I'm going to look right now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.