Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

recipes

So sorry, I did not think about how we were going to get recipes.... if you want to attach to your comment that is fine, but I think it would be easier if we use an e-mail address. Only share recipes that you won't mind us sharing with others... my mother-in-law has some family "secret" recipes that she would kill me if I ever shared them.... I will try and post your recipes so everyone can try them.

Please, send recipes to jen.weekes@yahoo.com

As a side note, I made the brown sugar muffins for dinner tonight, they are just so easy and good between the four of us we pretty much ate the whole batch (just a dozen).

1 comment:

  1. I already posted mine lol!!! Do you still want me to email it?

    Maybe you could submit them to the Quilter's Cook Book! http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-cookbook/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.