Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

New Items in the Store

It is time to Sew

We have a little rain today. The weather is cooler. Summer is winding down. I like this time of year it brings a little slower pace and I can spend a little more time in the house puttering. 

I recently received Creative Grids Design wall fabric which I had ordered way back last spring. I wanted to make myself a design wall and sell the rest to anyone who was interested.

It is for sale on the Inchworm Fabric Site for $8.25 a yard and is 54" wide. I can't wait to give it a try. Now to find a wall that I can put it on. HA that is going to be a challenge as I have used all my wall space for stuff. Click on the picture to take you to the store.
 

 

There are some new pre-cuts (click pre-cuts to go to the store) for sale, some Halloween, Christmas and other fun designs. There also is a new selection of wide backs. Have a look there just might be something you want for a great price.






Have a great weekend,

2 comments:

  1. Hubby bought me 2 pieces of foam insulation to use as movable design walls. I have a flannel type fabric on them, but they don't hold my blocks well. If I hadn't just bought yards and yards of fabric today, I'd buy some of the Creative Grids to put on my design walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a place to hang the design wall, I would definitely buy some....awesome fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.