Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

A Finish and two Winners




My goal this year is to finish some of my UFOs.

This is a quilt that my youngest daughter gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago but the only catch was that I had to quilt it myself. I decided that I would bite the bullet and finish it. I put it on the machine and quilted it yesterday. Needless to say that is the only productive thing I got done but I just love the colors and I am excited to do the binding so I can put it on my bed. Batting has gotten so thin that I even doubled it, so it will be nice and warm.



I have chosen a winner for my Valentine Mug Rug giveaway: Barbara from Georgia. And the winner of my Island Batik Getaway Blog Hop stash builder bundle is Carla from Utah. As soon as they send me their address I will be shipping their goodies to them. Congrats and I hope you both enjoy your prize. Thank you to everyone that read the blog and commented. I appreciate the comments because I know how much time it takes and I dont always leave a comment. It would be nice if there was an easier way to leave a comment. Thanks and have a productive week.



7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners AND congrats to you on getting this quilt quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty quilt, I am sure you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilt your daughter made for you. Glad you will be enjoying it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job getting your UFO quilted! Hooray for one more done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I was a winner!
    Congrats to Barbara
    too. Wonderful that
    you finished the
    quilt, I'm sure you
    will love using it.
    Thanks again.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt turned out just lovely; congrats on getting it finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous quilt, even if you had to quilt it yourself. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.