Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

A Couple of finishes



The first one is one that my sister found in the attic of the home they purchased in Atlanta Texas. Not sure how old it is but it was all hand sewn. I probably didn't do it justice by quilting on my mid arm but done is better than perfect, right. The other one is from blocks that I have had in my cedar chest for ever. The lady's are about 75 years old and the Dresden's are about 50 years old. 


One of the granddaughters, isnt she cute?



4 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful finishes, and your grandgirl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second quilt. That is a great way of combining those blocks.
    I have a soft spot in my heart for little girls with red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts! Machine quilting has been around ever since the sewing machine was invented. Done is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enthralled with that second quilt and how you arranged the blocks! They are both great quilts and I'm glad you can actually use them now! Bravo! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.