Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Island Batik Ambassodor Box of Lovely's

It is that time of year when it is cold and dreary outside. I really needed something to lift my spirits and lookie at what arrived in the mail this last week. (I am jumping up and down.) My Island Batiks fabrics for my ambassador projects for the next 6 months. Oh how beautiful and it is amazing what a little fabric therapy can do to lift my spirits. (The links for the other ambassadors is on the side and they have equally wonderful boxes and will have awesome projects and giveaways all year long)

Look at this wonderful thread that Aurfil and Superior threads donated for us to use. Amazing colors and so nice to use. I love variegated thread to quilt with. I buy it in the large spools for my mid arm quilter.  Then look at the wonderful red and pink fabrics for my Galentines Day project. I have started it already and should have it ready to post latter today. Please check back often; I will be giving away some of those yummy fabrics from Island Batiks through out the year.


1 comment:

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.