Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dresses!!

So, I finished the dresses I was making for the girls!! And as requested....Here is a picture of them together. (Thanks for all the wonderful encouragement!!!)

 
Sorry the picture is a little dark...It was sunny this morning, but this afternoon a spring shower has blown in. So it is a bit gloomy in my house.

I am glad the dresses are finished....whew. I did better on the second one, but I still broke another needle... However, I got them done and even a month before Easter!! (Quietly patting myself on the back for that one. Usually I am a week or two late getting things finished.)

Bev

4 comments:

  1. If I send you material-- -- will you make me two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev, the girls will look so adorable together in those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The will be so pretty with these on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.