This is a little something I started before Christmas and couldn't seem to find the time to get it finished. I wanted to make a quilt for a local boy who just lost his legs and an arm in Afghanistan. So I decided today was the day. Well if I hadn't done 20 of the star points wrong, you might be viewing a completed top. I took them out and redid them, there was no way around it. I wanted it to be perfect.
This is the pile I started with this morning.
If you look close you can see my error. I just hate when I do that.
This is the finished stack of blocks. That I will have to put together another day.