Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bows, hats, headbands and more



I was sitting in the car waiting to pick up my son (Jeanette's grandchild (favorite:))) from preschool and noticed one of the ladies had a website in her car window... just so happens I know her and thought hum wonder what she is selling... so I checked it out-- and she has some very cute hair bows, headbands, and hats... her daughter is in my sons class and she always has the cutest hair, so if you are interested in cute bows for your own kids, as a gift or for a grandchild check it out at www.thebowdaciousbabe.com

She has no idea I am posting this, but I thought they were cute.

2 comments:

  1. So you were picking up my great nephew....which I might add is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It was a great pic!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome and definitely enjoyed.